Best Spring Cocktail Recipes
Warmer weather is coming and we can't wait to try these refreshing spring cocktail recipes! The spring season invites new beginnings and the celebration of life. Colorful mixed drinks are fun to create and make your friends feel oh so special.
The best way to sweeten any party is fun food and beverages! Here are some crowd pleasing alcoholic drink recipes that are easy to make:
1. Peach Basil Moscow Mule (via Whitney Bond)- Dangerously good Moscow Mules with a peach twist!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 large lemon (quartered)
- 8 oz peach vodka
- 24 oz ginger beer
- Fill four glasses with ice. Preferably copper cups, but any cocktail glass will work!
- Add 2 oz vodka and 6 oz ginger beer to each glass.
- Squeeze one quarter of a lemon into each glass, then add a couple pieces of fresh basil.
- Stir all of the ingredients together.
- 1 Wente Chardonnay
- 1 Cup St. Germain Liqueur
- 2-3 Fresh Peaches (sliced)
- 1 Pint Strawberries (sliced)
- 1-2 Handfuls of Raspberries
- 1-2 Handfuls of Blueberries
- 1-2 Handfuls of Blackberries
- Pour bottle of Chardonnay and 1 cup of St. Germaine liqueur into pitcher
- Add in fruit and stir together
- Let fruit soak for at least 2 hours
- Fill wine goblets with ice and pour in the white spring sangria
- Any dry white wine will work as the sangria base (I also recommend Wente Riverbank Riesling and Wente Louis Mel Sauvignon Blanc)
- For a fruitier taste, let the sangria soak for anywhere between 2-8 hours
3. Pink Lemonade Margaritas (via Incredible Sometimes Edible Egg)- sweet margaritas for Taco Tuesday dinners!Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 (12 ounce) cans of cold water – (just use the empty pink lemonade can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila
- ½ (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnier
- Ice cubes – (I like to use crushed ice)
- Salt to rim the glasses
- 1 lime, wedged
- Pour the (thawed) frozen lemonade concentrate into a pitcher, and fill the can with cold water.
- Pour into the pitcher and repeat twice for a total of 3 cans of water.
- Fill the can with tequila, and pour that into the pitcher.
- Fill about half of the can with Grand Marnier, and pour it into the pitcher.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Or blend mixture with ice to make a frozen version.
- Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses with a lime wedge!
4. Tropical Champagne Punch (via MyRecipes)- sweeten your favorite bottle of sparkling wine!
Prep Time: 5 minutes (does not include chilling ingredients)
- 2 cups pineapple-mango juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups guava nectar
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 (750-ml) bottle sparkling wine
- Garnish: sliced star fruit and limes
- Chill all ingredients.
- Combine pineapple-mango juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, guava nectar, and apple juice in a large bowl.
- Stir in sparkling wine.
- Garnish with sliced star fruit and limes.
1 bunch fresh mint, keep a few sprigs to the side for garnish
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons water
4 limes juiced
3 cups coconut rum, like Blue Chair Bay
1 liter seltzer water
Lime wedges for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine the mint, sugar, and water, and muddle.
- Add the lime juice and rum, and stir to combine.
- Fill the pitcher with ice and add the seltzer.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge.